Memory Care Program
Warren Barr Lieberman offers a range of services to support residents who live with the challenges of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. We understand the nature of this complex condition and work to minimize its effects on our residents’ medical, physical, and behavioral health.
Upon arrival, an experienced and specially trained memory care team creates a customized plan of care for each resident. Family members are included in the planning, contributing knowledge on each individuals’ preferred habits and interests. The goal is to increase the level of function, interaction, and engagement in the world while simultaneously providing a calm, safe and anxiety-reducing environment that supports improvement.
Support and Services
- 24-hour secure supervision and care
- Activities-based programming to provide structure and alleviate confusion
- Calm and comforting environment to address sundowning behaviors
- Interdisciplinary staff with specialized training and education
- On-going education and events to support families
- Physical fitness activities
- Program to maintain body hydration
- Specialized rehabilitation therapies